David K. Cheung Page to Help Cancer Research
Hi classmates, friends, colleagues & family,
I plan to walk 15 KMs and to remember my dearest friends and colleagues. You are all changemakers when you support us.
• Frances Wong has been battling against cancer since 2014. Frances has another brain cyst resection early July, 2016. Let's pray for her recovery.
• Robert Cross did not feel well. I pray for his health improvement.
• Eleanor Zhu had been very brave and is dearly remembered. Brintha Arumugasamy's uncle Siva is dearly remembered in my prayer.
• Eric Cheung’s wife, Portia had been very brave to fight breast cancer. Portia’s good & caring spirit will continue.
• I remember my classmates and friends who had to face cancer.
Please support me by giving. We have the opportunity to change lives. Yes, we can.
David K. Cheung, Team CIBC OneWalk to help Cancer Research
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.
I'm back for another year!
I need to reach my
towards my goal
I received my